A Holistic Facial is a pure type of facial based around massage with a natural products and applications without the use of electrotherapies, extraction techniques & chemicals. This type of treatment has many benefits, some of which are that it:
Upon arrival the therapist will do a consultation as always, made specific to the Holistic Facial in that we will discuss & determine your skin type with a 'Skin Analysis'. This will form as a base which affects the rest of the treatment and help us to decide on essential oils to use individually tailored to you. Skin types & characteristics to help determine include:
1) CLEANSE= To create and maintain healthy & clear skin. Involves the removal of make up & a soothing application of cleanser & rose water.
2) EXFOLIATION = To remove dead skin cells, wake up tired-looking skin (not for sensitive skin).
3) MASSAGE = Relaxing facial massage to increase blood flow & help lymphatic drainage. Relax tension in muscles, lift sagging skin, stimulate facial reflexes and help to clear sinuses with the use of Aromatherapy essential oils.
4) FACE MASK = For deep cleansing & nourishment. Optional extra of cucumber or cooled Chamomile teabags over the eyes; both great for helping hot, sore & tired eyes look & feel rejuvinated. Neck, shoulder, scalp and general extra soothing massage applied whilst mask is absorbing into the pores.
5) TONING = Cools & refreshes the skin, removes remaining traces of dirt on the skin with toner or rose water.
6) MOISTURIZE = Rehydrate the skin & keep it supple. Also acts as a barrier against pollutants & irritants.
I thoroughly hope you
enjoyed your treatment
with ELM and appreciate
Please feel free to
on our Testimonial page!